Let’s face it: Most of us do not have Christian Grey’s budget.
Looking for a reasonably priced gift for your Fifty Shades-loving friend? (I.e., something less expensive than a $14,000 edition of Tess of the D’Ubervilles.) We aim to please!
- We Aim to Please Bracelet. This silver cuff (made from aluminum) is sure to elicit a “Holy crap!” from a jewelry lover.
- Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey. Continuing the shameless self-promotion: Smart Pop’s anthology on the Fifty Shades trilogy “has a little bit of something for everyone,” as Publishers Weekly noted in their review. We recommend flagging these essays for your Fifty loving friend!
- Gray Silk Tie. No explanation necessary. (It could also serve double duty as
Continue Reading “2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Love Fifty Shades of Grey”»
Winter is coming . . . but so is the holiday gifting season.
Is your present situation looking dire(wolves)? That space under the tree looking kind of, well, Stark? Do you have a list laden with Lannisters?
We have the gift guide for you!
- Direwolf Wrapround Scarf. Perfect for warming your friends who live in the cold north. (Would also look great wrapped around a package as decoration!)
- Beyond the Wall. Shameless self-promotion: Smart Pop’s anthology on George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series is a must-read for fans waiting for the next installment (because who knows when that will be?).
- Game of Thrones Map Locket. Choose the landmark featured in your locket, whether it’s Kings
Continue Reading “2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire”»