Looking for some summer reading? How about revisiting Christian Grey and Ana Steele, the characters people can’t stop talking about? Lucky for you, we’ve dropped the e-book price for Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey to just 99 cents for a very limited time.
In case you need a refresher:
In Fifty Writers, Lori Perkins has collected some of the most interesting, provocative thoughts on Fifty Shades of Grey—good and bad—from romance and erotica authors, to real-world BDSM practitioners, to adult entertainment industry professionals, all weighing in on the series.
- Fifty Shades as Erotic Fiction: Erotic romance writer Sylvia Day speaks to the new opportunities the Fifty Shades trilogy has opened up for writers (and readers!) of erotica
- Fifty Shades as Sexual Empowerment: Romance novelist Heather Graham praises the way the books encourage women to celebrate their own sexual shades of grey
- Fifty Shades as Fanfiction: Editor Tish Beaty relates the process behind turning Twilight fanfic Master of the Universe into Fifty Shades of Grey
- Fifty Shades as Pop Culture: Fifty Shames of Earl Grey author Andrew Shaffer compares Fifty Shades to sister-in-literary-scandal Peyton Place
- Matrimonial lawyer Sherri Donovan examines the legalities of Christian’s contract
- Master R of BDSM training chateau La Domaine Esemar evaluates Christian Grey’s skill as a Dominant (and offers some professional advice)
(And a lot more.)
Through June 16, download Fifty Writers onto your e-reader—we can think of a dozen-plus essays that are worth the 99 cents alone.
Available now on: