Dinner for four at Barbetta
(valued at $500)
Gift certificate from the Russian Tea Room
Lunch at the Algonquin Hotel Roundtable
Dinner for two at Keens Steakhouse
An Utz Party Pack
Enter through April 2, 2012. (See contest rules at bottom of page.)
(See contest rules at bottom of page.)
- All entries must be received between December 6, 2011 and April 2, 2012 at 12 PM CST; late entries will not be considered.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prizes will be awarded by May 15, 2012. Winners will be notified by email. If prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited.
- We can accept and consider entrants only from the US and Canada.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline, award, and publication dates if deemed necessary.
- By entering this contest, you are agreeing to allow us to contact you through the email address you supply.
- Limit one entry per person. Employees and family of BenBella Books are ineligible.
- Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Dallas County in the State of Texas.
- Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- By entering, you also agree to be bound by these rules. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorney’s fees; and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Limitations of Liability/Reserved Rights: Neither the sponsors, nor their parent, subsidiary, or affiliate companies, nor the promotional agencies shall have any obligation or responsibility with regard to (i) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these rules, (II) entries, prize claims, or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer of technical error of any kind, (iii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or (iv) any damages or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. The sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise violating these rules. The sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest if the contest cannot be completed as planned because of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any sort.