Between that white beard and a name like “Snow,” the citizens of Panem probably thought they were getting a Santa figure for president.
Little did they know his favorite celebration is the Hunger Games. Bring some much-needed holiday cheer to your favorite Panem-ites with these goodie ideas.
- Mockingjay Knee-High Socks. Fashionable and practical for wearing to archery training.
- The Hunger Games Miniature Book Necklace. Take your favorite book wherever you go. (If you prefer Catching Fire or Mockingjay to the first book, they’re also available.)
- Victor Earrings. Show your District 12 pride.
- Peeta’s Pearl Necklace. Take a page form Peeta’s playbook and give your Katniss this keepsake locket.
- Spinning Quote Ring. Featuring the quote, “Every revolution begins with a spark,” this ring is perfect for the revolutionary in your life. (Or, if you’re ring shopping for someone on the daintier side, this District 9—inspired pearl ring might suit their fancy.)
- The Girl Who Was on Fire [shameless self-promotion]. In The Girl Who Was on Fire — Movie Edition, sixteen YA authors take readers back to Panem with moving, dark, and funny pieces on Katniss, the Games, Gale and Peeta, reality TV, survival, and more.
- The Panem Companion [shameless self-promotion]. Our latest and greatest Hunger Games companion, written by V. Arrow, creator of the most famous fan map of Panem (and map contributor to our upcoming Divergent anthology!). The grad-school class of Hunger Games books, with a look at race and ethnicity, gender, class, and more.
- Cut-Out Arrow Metal Cuff. From Hot Topic’s official Hunger Games line, this cuff is cool enough for Katniss herself . . . if Katniss had the time or inclination for jewelry.
- Catching Fire iPhone Wallet. Perfect going-to-the-movies accessory–especially if that movie is Catching Fire.
- Punny Hunger Games T-Shirts. There are countless options in this shop, but this is another favorite.