The only white, powdery substance we’ve seen so far on Girls is not really of the winter wonderland variety.
Though that’s one idea for a gift, if you’d like to keep your presents more on the legal side, here are some alternative options of which we’re sure Hannah, Marnie, Jessa, and Shoshanna would approve.
- Girls Deborah Lippman Limited Edition Nail Polish. Maybe your best friend is a Shoshanna and loves nail polish, or maybe you just really like the name “Virtuous Vivid Violet.” Either way, this Girls-inspired nail polish collection has a color for your needs and friends.
- DIY Phone Case. If you’re in the midst of writing your first book and, like Hannah, find yourself strapped for cash, this budget-friendly item will have your friends calling to thank you for the awesome present.
- “Love New York” T-Shirt. The next best article of clothing for declaring your love of Girls–after a see-through mesh shirt, of course. (Bonus: comes in a variety of colors!)
- Girls Soundtrack: Volume 1. You can totally pretend that this is the soundtrack to your life.
- Girls Quote Print. Perfect for the Adam or Charlie (or Hannah or Marnie) in your life.
- The Unofficial Girls Guide to New York. Smart Pop’s guide, by The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook authors Judy Gelman and Peter Zheutlin, is a must-read for fans who’d like to visit New York the way the girls in Girls live it. For those of you who can’t travel to New York, it’s also full of beautiful photos and illustrations–perfect for skimming and daydreaming.
If you love Girls, you won’t want to miss our current giveaway: enter to win a copy of The Unofficial Girls Guide to New York, and season one of Girls on DVD!
Still haven’t found the perfect gift? We’ll have five more gift guides coming soon.