Get the geeks in your lives something they really want this year.
Here are our ideas for all of the Shadowhunters, Potterheads, and Demigods on your shopping list–and more.
- Demigods and Monsters [shameless self-promotion]. Spend a little more time at Camp Half-Blood with this anthology of your favorite authors discussing the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Edited by Rick Riordan, it also contains a glossary of Greek mythology.
- Camp Half-Blood Gym Bag. Don’t forget to pack your sword!
- Anaklusmos T-Shirt. Don’t feel bad about drawing your pen in this tee. Your foe has been warned.
- Demigod Copper Bracelet. This bracelet is just the thing for your favorite Demigod.
- The Lightening Thief Mini Book Locket. Take your favorite Percy Jackson book with you wherever you go.
- Shoe Wings. We can’t promise these shoe-wings will make you as fast as Hermes . . . but we won’t tell you otherwise either.
The Mortal Instruments
- Shadowhunters and Downworlders [shameless self-promotion]. Join Cassandra Clare and a Circle of more than a dozen top YA writers, including New York Times bestsellers Holly Black, Rachel Caine, and Kami Garcia, as they write about the Mortal Instruments series, its characters, and its world.
- Jace Quote Pendant. For the Jace or Clary in your life.
- City of Bones T-Shirt. The Mortal Cup is hiding in plain sight on this t-shirt.
- Hand-Stamped Mundane Cuff. This cuff is anything but mundane.
- Rune Vinyl Decal Sticker Pack. You too can wallpaper your bedroom with Runes, using this sticker pack.
- Angelic Power Rune Earrings. Angelic Power runes: useful and pretty.
- Angelic Power Rune Necklace. What we learned from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on the big screen: you can never have enough Angelic Power runes around.
- Ender’s World [shameless self-promotion]. Go deeper into the complexities of Orson Scott Card’s classic novel with science fiction and fantasy writers, YA authors, and military strategists.
- Ender’s Game Phone Case. Dressed up in this case, your phone could almost be a “desk.”
- Dragon Army T-Shirt. Show your colors (orange and gray!) with this Dragon Army tee.
- The Enemy’s Gate Is Down Cuff. So you won’t forget this important piece of strategy in the Battle Room.
- International Fleet Courier Bag. Not that you’ll need to pack much when you’re recruited for Battle School.
- The Psychology of Harry Potter [shameless self-promotion]. Leading psychologists delve into the ultimate Chamber of Secrets, ”¨analyzing human mind and motivation by examining the themes and”¨ characters that make the Harry Potter books the bestselling fantasy ”¨series of all time.
- Deathly Hallows Tank. Fellow Harry Potter fans will come out of the woodwork (literally?) to compliment this stylish take on the symbol.
- I’m a Keeper T-Shirt. People will be lining up to buy you butterbeers at the bar with this shirt on your side.
- Deathly Hallows Leggings. Versatile leggings for the Harry Potter fan/raver in your life.
- Wizard Pillow. Snuggle up with your favorite Harry Potter characters–in pillow form.
In case you missed it, you can also see the guides we’ve already posted:
For other gift ideas, you can also check out and follow our Pop Culture Gifts board on Pinterest here.