We don’t know if they have a winter gift-giving occasion in Panem.
But just in case, we’ve put together a (less deadly) cornucopia of gifts for the Hunger Games fans in your life–all of which can be obtained from the safety of your own home. Because let’s face it–the closer we get to Christmas, the more the mall starts looking like a Hunger Games arena.
- The Panem Companion. Shameless self-promotion: our brand new Hunger Games companion, written by V. Arrow (the creator of this super-cool map of Panem), comes out December 4! The grad-school class of Hunger Games books, it answers the hardcore fan’s most burning questions about Panem.
- Rue’s Song Print. For the musical Hunger Games fan, this print features the actual notes of Rue’s song from the movie!
- I Support the Girl on Fire Poster. Whether they’re inside the arena or not, we think just about anyone would be happy to receive this silver parachute.
- The Girl Who Was on Fire – Movie Edition. We promise, this is our last bit of self-promotion for the day. In The Girl Who Was on Fire – Movie Edition, sixteen YA authors take readers back to Panem with moving, dark, and funny pieces on Katniss, the Games, Gale and Peeta, reality TV, survival, and more.
- Hunger Games iPhone Case. If they had phones in Panem, we think Katniss would be a fan of this case. You know they’d go crazy for it in the Capitol.
- District 12 Necklace. Effie might not wear this trinket, but a District 12-er won’t be able to resist.
- I Sponsored Finnick Necklace. Show your Finnick pride with this necklace featuring District 4 baubles.
- Hunger Games Shot Glass. Haymitch would approve of this customizable shot glass (although if you’re buying for a Haymitch, staying away from the booze-related gifts might be a good idea).
- Seneca Crane’s Beard Mug. Because we all wish we could grow Seneca Crane’s beard, amIright?
- Hunger Games Inspired Bow and Arrow. Pair this gift with archery lessons, and you’ll have a real-life Katniss on your side in no time!
- May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor Bracelet. The odds will always be in the favor of whoever wears this bracelet. (This Etsy store also includes Team Finnick, Peeta, Rue, and Cato bracelets in the same style.)
- Real or Not Real? Bracelets. Your significant other will love these matching bracelets: real.
- Keep Calm and Catch Fire T-shirt. Like Cinna says, the fire only looks like it burns. We recommend wearing this to the Catching Fire opening ceremonies (otherwise known as a movie premiere).
Still haven’t found the perfect gift? We’ll have one last gift guide coming tomorrow! And in case you missed it, you can also see the guides we’ve already posted: