Does the Clave have a position on the December holidays?
For us, they’re a time when people are supposed to come together and put aside their differences, and that’s a sentiment with which we think our favorite Shadowhunters and Downworlders would wholeheartedly agree. So we’ve put together a set of gifts for the Mortal Instruments-loving mundane on your list. (Plus, it’s probably pretty hard to find time to shop when you’re busy, you know, saving the world.)
PLEASE NOTE: This gift guide includes official Mortal Instruments merchandise, but also a few endeavors NOT ENDORSED by Cassandra Clare. We’ve marked the official products accordingly, below.
- DIY Temporary Tattoos. Use this printable tattoo paper to make runes for your favorite Shadowhunter–no stele required!
- Runes Leather Bracelet. Choose what runes to include on this made-to-order bracelet that Isabelle, Alec, and Jace alike would wear. [Official Merchandise]
- Shadowhunters and Downworlders. Another shameless self-promotion alert: it’s not out yet, but come January 29, the Mortal Instruments fan in your life will thank you for pre-ordering our Clare-edited anthology featuring essays from some of their favorite YA authors.
- Rune Earrings. Get these handmade sterling silver earrings in eleven different runes! [Official Merchandise]
- Rune Ornament. If Shadowhunters had Christmas trees, we’re pretty sure they would use these ornaments to decorate. (This product has not been endorsed by Cassandra Clare.)
- Binding Rune Split Pendant friendship necklace. The rune on this pendant will ensure that your friendship is binding (sorry, couldn’t resist). An additional option: this parabatai rune split pendant. [Official Merchandise]
- Fairy Ring. The ring that allows Clary and Simon to communicate in the City of Lost Souls is perfect for communicating your affection. (The listing is for just one ring; you may want to nab two if you’re planning on using them like walkie talkies when traveling between Cities!) [Official Merchandise]
- Tarot Deck. Chances are you won’t find the Mortal Cup hidden in this deck, but who knows what the cards will reveal?
- Parabatai Friendship Rune Print. Printed on a Mortal Instruments book page, matted, and framed, it’s a meaningful gift for your own parabatai. (This product has not been endorsed by Cassandra Clare.)
- Sketchbook. Perfect for your very own Clary.
Still haven’t found the perfect gift? We’ll have two more gift guides coming soon! And in case you missed it, you can also see the guides we’ve already posted: