Let’s face it: Most of us do not have Christian Grey’s budget.
Looking for a reasonably priced gift for your Fifty Shades-loving friend? (I.e., something less expensive than a $14,000 edition of Tess of the D’Ubervilles.) We aim to please!
- We Aim to Please Bracelet. This silver cuff (made from aluminum) is sure to elicit a “Holy crap!” from a jewelry lover.
- Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey. Continuing the shameless self-promotion: Smart Pop’s anthology on the Fifty Shades trilogy “has a little bit of something for everyone,” as Publishers Weekly noted in their review. We recommend flagging these essays for your Fifty loving friend!
- Gray Silk Tie. No explanation necessary. (It could also serve double duty as a gift wrapping implement!)
- The Music of Fifty Shades of Grey. It’s as if Christian Grey himself made this mix of tunes.
- Beginner Bondage Kit. Is finding a gift for your loved one tying you in knots? You can tie them in knots instead with this kit! Great for anyone who wants to reenact the steamier scenes in Fifty Shades.
- Helicopter Ride. Who wouldn’t be excited at the prospect of a helicopter ride? (If they aren’t, you don’t want to be friends with them anyway.)
- Set Yourself Free Earrings. These arresting earrings will be sure to catch a few eyes.
- Laters, Baby Collar Stays. For the Mr. Grey in your life.
- Property of Christian Grey T-Shirt. I signed a contract with Christian Grey and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
- Ben Wa Balls. Though these don’t match the book’s “two shiny silver balls linked with a thick black thread,” they’re still sure to make your lady’s inner goddess samba.
- Fifty Shades of Grey Onesie. So wrong, and yet, so cute.
Still haven’t found the perfect gift? We’ll have three more gift guides coming soon! And in case you missed it, you can also see the guides we’ve already posted: