As geeks with discerning taste ourselves, we know they can be hard to shop for.
Whether you’re buying gifts for a Potterhead, Whedonite, Twi-hard, or Trekkie–or something that’s too geeky to name–we’ve got the perfect pick.
- The Psychology of Harry Potter. Get inside Harry’s head, with professional help. [From Smart Pop]
- Accio Keys Keychain. Know someone who’s always losing their keys? They won’t be able to put down this eye-catching keychain.
- Golden Snitch Bracelet. 150 points to whoever wears this bracelet.
- Deathly Hallows Necklace. The Deathly Hallows may have originated as a children’s tale, but this necklace will delight Harry fans of all ages.
- Harry Potter Lightning Glasses Ring. Give the gift of a (removable) lightning scar.
The Walking Dead
- Triumph of The Walking Dead. If you know someone who equates the holiday season with a zombie apocalypse, this gift will keep them good company as they hide out in their bunker. [From Smart Pop]
- Zombie Crossing Sign. It’s a known fact that zombies cause more traffic accidents that reindeer and moose combined. Protect your loved ones.
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
The Big Bang Theory
Assorted Pop Culture
- Chocolate Gaming Dice Set. You’ll roll a 20 at gift giving if you pass these on to a gamer friend.
- Arrested Development Chicken Dance Print. With the new movie in the works, your Arrested Development loving giftees will surely want to brush up on the various chicken dances.
- Hobbiton Tea Cozy. Why a Hobbit house tea cozy? Because there’s nothing cozier than a Hobbit house.
- Steampug T-shirt.Steampunk + pug = gift perfection.
- Doctor Who iPhone Case. The flash is the light on top of the Tardis! We’re so impressed!
- Moriarty Blend Tea.This Sherlock inspired tea would be great in stockings, or as a gift on its own!
- Doctor Who Tree Skirt.From the Etsy shop owner: “Not responsible for malfunctioning spinning trees or Father Chrismas bands with hidden trombone weaponry.”
Still haven’t found the perfect gift? Check out our other 2012 guides!